CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 4 October 2008

Hi there folks

I just took part in my first exchange. I was soooo nervous that my biscournu was not gonna be up to standard, you guys are so hard to follow! The very lovely Sally was my victim...I mean..recipient, she was really pleased with it so thats a huge relief. I forgot to take photo's though so thats a bit annoying, maybe Sally will email me one of hers.
I, of course, also received my biscournu. Mine came from Tracy and its beautiful. I love the detailing and all the little beads, she's used gorgeous colours too. I also got a little pattern and enough thread, beads & material to complete a matching scissor fob, so thank you very much for that Tracy. Photos below:-


7 comments:

Hazel said...

Awww that's a sweet one! Nice ideas to get you the bits for a scissor fob too. I saw yours on Sally's blog. Hmmm I think you'll be hard to follow girl! Well done on your first exchange. xx

Carol R said...

Pretty biscornu - love the colours!

Tracy Dixon said...

Glad you liked it Amanda xx

Sally said...

That is a lovely biscornu from Tracy:)

A huge thank you for mine. I love it. I will email you a pic in a minute while I remember because if I go off and do something else first I know I will forget! Lol!

staci said...

Your biscornu is wonderful! The colors, stitching and finishing are perfect!!!

Jennifer said...

I just popped over here from Sally's blog to let you know your biscornu is just lovely! What thread did you use on it?

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely biscornu!