CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 19 October 2008

Just for fun, here are a couple of piccies of me and my daughter in a fashion show last night. It was to raise money for the Ugandan orphanage and abandoned babies unit we support. It was fun to do, we had a great laugh putting on the ole makeup & fiddling with our hair, we all felt like real princesses for the evening, very beautiful, which is good cos in the eyes of God thats what everyone of you women are! I especially enjoyed wearing the genuine 1920's dress which was really pretty and sooooo not me. Me showing my legs no never, fortunately i had remembered to shave!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Hmmmm whose idea of fashion lol???? Looks like you had a good night. x

Tracy Dixon said...

Looks like you had great fun, very glam

Anonymous said...

I love that middle white dress! Very pretty. Looks like it was a really fun night! :)

Babs said...

Well, your legs look nice, no need to hide them ;-)